Once you’re approved for a Wethos Payments Account you’ll have the ability to payout teammates! But first, you'll need to deposit or transfer money into your account.
1. Navigate to the Bank Account ($) page.
To initiate a transfer from any page on Wethos, utilize the "create" button and select "New Transfer."
2. To transfer money from the bank account home page, select the "transfer" button on the top right. If you do not already have any linked accounts, you’ll be prompted to add an external account to deposit or withdraw money from. You may also add an account from the Linked Accounts tab.
3. You have the option to add a linked bank account automatically using Plaid, or by manually entering your account and routing information.
*Note that if you choose to manually connect an account, you’ll only be able to withdraw money and not deposit money into your Wethos account.
4. After connecting with an external bank account, click to either deposit money from your linked bank account to your Wethos Payments Account, or withdraw funds from your Wethos Payments Account to your linked bank account. If you have multiple linked bank accounts, you can choose from the drop-down menu which account you'd like to withdraw or deposit. Type in the amount and watch the balance on the right side reflect those actions.
Click "deposit" once you have completely filled out the action you'd like to take.
5. You'll then be prompted to "agree" with the Wethos Business Deposit Account Agreement. If you have any questions regarding the agreement, feel free to check out our Terms and Conditions or reach out to us at [email protected].
Now your deposit is on its way!
6. After selecting "sounds good" you’ll be able to view the deposit or withdrawal on your Transactions page.
*Note: Any transactions made after 3 PM EST, on a holiday, or a weekend will be processed the next business day. All transactions can take up to 3-5 business days to fully process.
Still have questions? We're happy to help!
Contact us at [email protected]