Create an invoice to request payment from your clients.
1. From your project, navigate to the "Pay" tab. On the "Pay" tab, you can view the project's income, expenses, and gross profit, as well as past client invoices and payouts sent to teammates.
2. Click the "invoice client" button under "Client Invoices" to create a new invoice.
3. Click the plus signs to add the recipient, billing address, and client tax ID.
When you choose to add a recipient, hover over the name of an existing client and select the plus sign to add them as the recipient or create a new client contact by manually entering their information.
4. Click "add" to confirm the recipient added.
5. Manually enter the line item you are invoicing for and select "add line item" to add additional items to the invoice.
6. Check out the drop-down on the right side of the screen to quick-add a service to the invoice from your project's scope.
Select the plus sign next to the item to add it directly to the invoice.
7. Check off the box next to "Taxes" to include tax in your invoice. Type in the percentage of tax that you'd like to include in the invoice.
8. Once everything looks good, click "next" in the upper right corner.
9. Add a personalized message to your invoice, if you'd like, or click "preview message" to view what your client will receive.
10. Click "schedule" to send the invoice. It will now appear on the "Pay" tab within your project with the status "scheduled."
Still have questions? We're happy to help!
Contact us at [email protected]